Why List with Us?
We’ll help you with every part of selling your home from determining the right price to anticipating and solving any problems that arise during the selling process. We strive to offer you a smooth, hassle-free experience.
As your agents, we’ll assist you with getting your home in ready to list condition, by bringing in our team of professionals:
- Our professional stager will walkthrough your home to ensure the furniture and décor is displayed in a way that will most appeal to perspective buyers.
- We’ll send in professional cleaners to get your home looking spotless.
- We’ll hire a professional photographer to capture your home in the most flattering way.
- We’ll have professional floor plans of your home developed.
To ensure your home is exposed to as many potential buyers as possible, we’ll develop a custom strategy for marketing and promoting your home.
Just some of the ways your home will be aggressively marketed and promoted:
Your home will be listed on…
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Oakville, Milton and District Real Estate Board
- Ontario Regional MLS website
- Re/Max International website
- Re/Max Aboutowne website
- Paid, targeted promotion on social media
- Direct mail to potential buyers
- Re/Max property advertising publications
- Professionally designed feature sheet
We Know and Listen to the Market
As part of our personalized pricing strategy for your home, we’ll put together a comparative market analysis. This is the best indicator to determine what your home will sell for in today’s market. Our market analysis compares past and recent sales, homes currently listed for sale, as well as listings that have expired.
Participants in Re/Max’s Children’s Miracle Network
Since joining the Re/Max organization, Ed and Kerry-Anne have been proud contributors to The Hospital for Sick Children, making a donation for every completed sale. They know from first hand experience just how important it is to support this hospital and the amazing work they do there.
Thinking of Selling Your Home?
For an evaluation of your home, contact us.